KILOVOLTMETER OF DIRECT AND ALTERNATING VOLTAGE LIGHTNING RD-140.
Kilovoltmeter of direct and alternating voltage MOLNIYA RD-140 is intended for measuring alternating sinusoidal voltage with a frequency of 50 Hz from 10 to 100 kV and direct voltage from 10 to 140 kV.
The kilovoltmeter provides high-precision measurement:
- rms value of alternating voltage with a frequency of 50 Hz;
- average DC voltage.
The kilovoltmeter can be used in high-voltage testing laboratories of the electrical and energy industries, metrological, research and educational institutions.
The product version corresponds to GOST 17512-82, climatic category UHL 4.2 in accordance with GOST 15150-69 and group 2 of devices in accordance with GOST 22261-82.
Kilovoltmeter MOLNIYA RD-140 is designed for operation under the following conditions:
- indoors or under a canopy in the absence of shaking, vibrations, vapors of aggressive liquids;
- the distance from the high-voltage unit MOLNIYA RD140 - BV to conductive objects that are grounded or under potential is at least 1 m.
- the ripple coefficient of the measured DC voltage should be no more than 1%;
- the nonsinusoidality factor of the measured AC voltage should be no more than 8%;
- atmospheric pressure, kPa (mm Hg) - 70 - 106.7 (537-800);
- relative humidity of ambient air,% - up to 80 at 25 ° С;
- ambient air temperature, ° С - from 5 to 35 ° С.