Transformer parameter meter
POWER TRANSFORMER PARAMETER METER MOLNIYA-K540-3
The purpose of the meter is to perform electromagnetic tests of transformers of all circuits and connection groups in accordance with the requirements of the PUE, as well as RD 34.45-51.300-97 "VOLUME AND STANDARDS OF TESTING OF ELECTRICAL EQUIPMENT". Measurement techniques are given in accordance with GOST 3484.1-88 “Power transformers. Electromagnetic Test Methods ".
The power transformer parameter meter MOLNIYA-K540-3 performs the following functions:
- Measurement of current and no-load losses at low and rated excitation voltages of transformers;
- Measurement of current and short circuit losses;
- Transformation ratio measurement;
- Determination of the group of connection of windings of three-phase transformers and the polarity of the terminals of single-phase transformers;
- Measurement of resistance of transformer windings to direct current.
- In the process of measurement, the control of asymmetry, nonsinusoidality and frequency of the excitation voltage is performed.
The meter is designed for maintenance, repair, adjustment, testing of power transformers, both in laboratory and in the field. The product version corresponds to the climatic category UHL 4.2 in accordance with GOST 15150-69.